Hands-On Design Patterns with React Native
Page Count302 Pages
About the e-Book
Hands-On Design Patterns with React Native pdf
- Mobile development in React Native should be done in a reusable way.
- Try effective techniques on your own using over 80 standalone examples.
React Native helps developers reuse code across different mobile platforms like iOS and Android.
This book will show you effective design patterns in the React Native world and will make you ready for professional development in big teams.
This book will start with the most standard development patterns in React like component building patterns, styling patterns in React Native and then extend these patterns to your mobile application using real world practical examples. Each chapter comes with full, separate source code of applications that you can build and run on your phone.
The book is also diving into architectural patterns. Especially how to adapt MVC to React environment. You will learn Flux architecture and how Redux is implementing it. Each approach will be presented with its pros and cons. You will learn how to work with external data sources using libraries like Redux thunk and Redux Saga.
The end goal is the ability to recognize the best solution for a given problem for your next mobile application.
What you will learn
- Explore the design Patterns in React Native
- Learn the best practices for React Native development
- Explore common React patterns that are highly used within React Native development
- Learn to decouple components and use dependency injection in your applications
- Explore the best ways of fetching data from the backend systems
- Learn the styling patterns and how to implement custom mobile designs
- Explore the best ways to organize your application code in big codebases
Who this book is for
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Hands-On Linux Administration on Azure
Hands-On Reactive Programming with Reactor